I just love this man. It was a pleasure seeing him in concert this past year. Great entertainer!
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
1. Alexa Chung "IT" Book "Great coffee table book for a fashionisa" $18
2. Netflix Gift Membership Starting at $8
3. iPhone Marc Jacobs Boostcase "Perfect for that person on-the-go" $98
4. City Dining Cards $30 w/ $560 savings "Great way to try new restaurants w/ a $10 gift card for each" Sold at Whole Foods Store in Chicago
5. Le Labo Candle "They will personalize your candle label for free..loves" $70
6. "Message in a Bottle" usb "Old school thinking, done in a modern way" $28
Saturday, November 30, 2013
I have loved this Lana Del Rey song ever since I first heard it on the Great Gatsby movie. The words are amazing.
Fun Fact: I find it interesting that she declined Kanye West's proposal to sing this song for Kim Kardashian's engagement surprise. Hmmmm...I wonder why?
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Saturday, November 23, 2013
I am a huge fan of architecture and design. It seems I am drawing inspiration from many outlets these days. Aesop's signature store is located in Berlin and has got to be the most monochromatic yet vivacious store I have ever seen. I love that the design resembles a gorgeous green bathroom in someones home. Aesop products are packaged in a simple brown bottle with black and white label, so the store takes on that modern/simple feel as well. I'm drawn to simple architecture, which is probably why Barneys is one of my favorite store to shop in (Barneys PLUG...lol).
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
I often find myself checking Instagram about 25 times a day (I know, shocking). I also love finding new and interesting people to follow. Luckily I have been following these dolls for a longtime now and always enjoy their posts the most (Hey, I rhymed..lol). Who are your top 5 people, that you follow on Instagram?
1. Davines Absolute Beautifying Potion "This is basically a shine serum that smells so yummy and makes my hair shiny and manageable all day"
2. Byredo PULP perfume "My signature scent for the fall/winter. It just makes me happy and has the right amount of citrus notes. I constantly get compliments, EVERYTIME I wear it"
3 & 4. Davines MOMO Shampoo and Conditioner "This stuff has changed the texture of my hair and has made it so soft. Totally addicted!"
5. Smashbox BB Cream in Medium "I literally have gave up concealer, primer and moisturizer. I only use this in the daytime. It works great to even my skin tone and give me light coverage, while I run around town."
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Monday, November 18, 2013
Celine can do no wrong. Celine has branded there collection around being masculine chic but, still ultra sexy. I love the over sized yet tailored coats, plaid prints and slouchy clutch bags. It is not every day that I love an entire collection but, Celine Fall/Winter 2013-14 has “taken the cake” (But, of course you can’t eat cake and plan to fit into Celine…lol…just sayin).
Celine sunglasses, Preen shirt, Tiffany necklaces, Balmain belt, Josh Goot skirt, Chanel stirrups, Givenchy boots.
Balmain blazer, Prabal Garung dress, Dior Homme watch.
Balmain jacket, Dion Lee skirt, Azzedine Alaia shoes, Celine sunglasses.
Josh Goot blazer, Tiffany & Co necklace, Celine sunglasses.
Ok,ok, lets go ahead and talk about this style situation. Christine Centenera (Senior Fashion Editor at VOGUE Australia) has been on my radar for the past 2 months. She hands down, has the best style out of ALL the fashion editors in the business (and I am talking WORLDWIDE). It is no longer a given for fashion editors to have amazing style because, truth-be-told, I have seen some "hot messes" in the fashion world (I refuse to name, names, but if you beg me, I might...lol). I have done a special edit of all my favorite looks that she has rocked this year alone.
To see more of Christine's style click here
My purchases over the rainy weekend....Celine clutch that I promised myself I wound not open til Christmas (Got such a great deal on the clutch...you know I love my deals)and restocked my favorite hair products from Barneys.com
Rainy weekend in Chicago....stayed in the bed with my sweetie and watched independent films most of Sunday afternoon. Sometimes its about the simple things.